Thursday 23 June 2016

Our last field trip of the year AND our last post for the year! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ ABOUT OUR EXCITING CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES! We enjoyed sharing our learning with all of you!


"Good-Bye Everyone!  What a great year we had in Grade Two"!

Here are a few stories about our recent trip to Cates Park...


'Yesterday we went to Cate Park!  First thing we did was going to the park.  It was the biggest park ever!  And I forgot there were a tiny park too.  There were one thing that was like a ride it was the best thing in the park.  Next we went in the woods to have a fresh air walk.. The best thing is seeing wolf foot prints.  It was tierd walking though.  A while later we got out of the ferest we played at another park three min. later we played at a fortrusc it was like a circole but not a circole.  At the tempole I mean fortrusc we played zombie games.  The 2nd last thing we ate lunch.  The very last thing was going to the beach I thougut it would be fun but instead it hurt a lot.  We found a baby crab and a fisherman.  The fisherman coght a starfish and a super red crab.  After it was time to go... Boom!  What happen said the children.  the wheel had a flat wheel.  So we had to call another bus.



"Yesterday we go to Cates Park.  First we go to three park.  It so fun.  We finish that we go in to the forrest.  There lots of trees in the forrest. We threw the brige and we saw river.  River is come from snow because snow is melt and tern into fresh water and go to beach.   We are still walking.  We saw some animal prints.  We threw the forrest we go to fort. It looks like temple and made of great wall.  This fort is like maze.  after we ate lunch and go to beach.  You know where cates park?  Cates park is in the North Vancouver.  In beach we see some puple enoamis starfish little crabs and jellyfish.  We take a pikcher in the beach.  We going to ride bus and going back to school but the bus is broke dowe.  The other bus is riscue us and switch buese and go back to school!"




Yesterday we went to cates park.  we was playing at the park first. And then we walk in the woods.  And we saw a...park and fort.  And then we tack off our backpacks And we went in the holes.  We were playing games in the fort.  It looks like a maze and there was a...BIG graet wall.  And we eat lunch at the beach and then we went in the bus."

" (Fake)  - How cate's park got it's name
Once upon a time there was a lovey park in the hills.  NObody knows the name.  It is very sacrit to the frist nashans they call the park whey-ah-wichen.  One miste morning a Europen fisherman foned the park.  There was an old mill acros a little river not far from the bache the man was fishing on.  there was not many fish but there were crabs.  From that day on the bache he was fishing on is now nonw for it's crabs.  And one day divin 14 went on a fild trip and they renamed the park to cate's park.  And that is the story of how cate's park got it's name."

Yesterday I went to Cates Park.  I went on the bus with my class.  My partner was "G".  "G" is a nice boy.  He is a very good friend.  I think you would like him as a friend.  On the bus me and "G" played Stella Stella Ola.  He yooshely won.  I am not that good at hand games because my hand  are not that quick.  I rilly do not like that my hands are not fast.  I'm pracktsing tho.  We finnily go there.  I felt way way better when I got of the bus.  I smelt the trees and it felt way way way better.  We went on a walk in the foods ferst I saw some saminbarys.  I wanted to eat some.  We were finily there at ferest I only saw the playgrownd but then I saw the... as "G" would say the Grat wall of china.  no it was a mill where they cut would."

"The Best Field trip"
"yesterday my class and me went to Cates Park.  It was asome because there was three playgrounds and one beach.  the first playground had drums and two monkey bars.  And the uther park had a fort and we got to play Zombieapopules.  the fort was acsholy a mill but I say it's a fort.  To get to the park you have to tack a walk in the woods we ate samonaberryis because Miss Quon said so.  After that we went to the beach! There was so many crabs and there was also a fisherman and there was also some rocks.  My friend could barly walk because of the rocks.  There was also somuch sea weed me and my friend mayd a sea weed salid.  Then we had to go back" 


A moth on the playground.


"Cates Park...
Yesterday I went on the very last field trip.  It was called Cates Park.  We took a school bus that said first student.  My partner was "N".  When we got there   was this sign that said Cates park  Whey ah wichen.    I felt so excited and kind of hyper.  The tracks were so bumpy.  When we got of the bus we went straight away to the park.  And played for an hour. After that we went to the fort.  To me it felt like I was a queen in a castle.  After the fort we went to the beach.  We mostly colleted  mini baby crabs.  And threw them in the ocean.  After all that we went to school.  And did a brain storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.